Puffer & Plaid

Puffer vest and plaid



Earlier this week, Nick bragged all about the snazzy new vest that Lululemon sent him. In summary: It provides the perfect amount of warmth as winter approaches and makes him feel like Bane (not Tom Hardy ... Bane) without looking like Halloween. Batman references aside, I was totally jealous of this new addition to his closet. So, I copied him with this puffy/faux-furry version from Gap. I’m perpetually cold, so I’m a sucker for anything that’s cozy and cute. Ever since, I’ve been wearing it on the regular and love putting it over plaid. Now Nick and I just have to make sure we wear our puffers and plaid on different days so we don’t look too married.

Puffer vest & plaid


Puffer vest and plaid

Plaid shirt, dark denim & ankle booties

Plaid shirt & cross-body bag



10 comments:

  1. Perfection! Super cute vest and love it over the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is fabulous! The colors are perfect together! And I have that same vest in black... love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE!! You look fantastic!! Fab vest.

    Best, Mree
    www.twinlivingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lip color is PERFECT for fall. I may have to go check out some new lip color this weekend. It totally pulls your whole look together. Plaid and down vests are one of my favorite combos! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is SO cute! I love your feminine plaid shirt, and it looks perfect paired with your vest!

    ~Jacy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute plaid top!

    Visiting from Friday's Fancies...have a fabulous weekend,
    Nikell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from Friday Fancies! I am perpetually cold as well - puffers are the bomb. I have puffer vest!

    www.bluemountainbelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look. The Gap puffer vest is pretty bad ass.
    -Becky
    The Pumpkin Spot

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have that puffer vest from Gap too...I love it!! So warm and comfy, perfect fall necesity!

    ReplyDelete