9 Adorable Elephant Finds

Last week, I shared a delicious drink recipe and a few photos from our honeymoon in Thailand, where my husband and I got to splash around with elephants. Reliving those memories reminded me just how special these creatures are. They're playful, majestic, and considered by many to be a sign of good luck. The gentle giants are also pretty darn cute, which is why I'm always on the lookout for anything elephant-adorned. From a pachyderm-printed dress to the perfect tea light holder for less than $10, here are nine ways to up your luck.

9 Adorable Elephant Finds


Shopping info: 1. Wall art: Art.com. 2. Bangles: Designs by Stephene. 3. Printed dress: Shopbop. 4. Ring holder: BaubleBar. 5. Match strike: Shopbop. 6. Infinity scarf: Nordstrom. 7. Necklace: Nordstrom and Bloomingdales. 8. iPhone case: Nordstrom. 9. Tea light holder: Target.

Follow Once Upon a Blog

5 comments:

  1. I love elephants in home decor and fashion, my favorites are the dress and bangles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found so many adorable elephants - the ring holder, match strike and necklace are at the top of my list :)

    Tracy
    www.TracysNotebookofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the ring holder (my sister got it for me as an engagement gift a few years ago) and I love it! I am fighting the urge to buy the match holder considering I never use matches but it is just too cute!

    xx Cara
    www.carascliche.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much cuteness! Elephants are my favorite animal as well as my best friend's. Today is her birthday, so these picks are perfect to get me started on gift-buying :)

    ~Jacy

    ReplyDelete